Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Unbiased Point of View.


If You Want an Unbiased Point of View,
You’ve Got the Wrong Guy!
You should know up front that I have some very
strong professional opinions about roofing
systems… and I’m going to try to steer you in that
direction! These beliefs are based on 22 years of
careful observation as to what works and what
doesn’t.
This blog is not like a trade magazine that is
obligated to promote the companies who advertise
within its pages. In fact, my recommendations will
surely annoy a large segment of the roofing
industry. If everybody followed my advice, a lot of
those guys would be selling something else for a
living. I can live with that.
And I don’t have to sell you a new roof to put food
on the table. Some people in that situation will do
or say just about anything to get the job.
My responsibility is to YOU and I don’t have a
hidden agenda. My only purpose is to help you
avoid leaks and save thousands of dollars on your
roofing expenses. If I can do that, I’ll have earned
my keep.
The systems I recommend here are the same
ones I push on my friends and family.
I recommend them for average homeowners and
also for wealthy people, who could afford much
more expensive roofing systems.
These are the systems I built my business on…
even though I could probably make a lot more
money promoting the more expensive ones!
I recommend these systems to you because I
firmly believe THEY ARE THE BEST. The fact that
they are also some of your most economical
choices should make your decision a “no-brainer”.
The roofing on your home is your first and best
defense against the elements. And it’s a decision
that you may have to live with for a very long time.
So carefully check out the benefits and problems
of each roof system you are considering. Then I
will give you my professional opinion of each one.
I will also give you some important tips to consider
if you choose to ignore it.www.macgregorroofing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment